Click to view our COVID-19 update
Our Commitment to all our clients and staff:
· We have undertaken a thorough review of our clinic and the services we offer
· We have rearranged our waiting and treatment areas to adhere to social distancing guidelines
· All surfaces throughout the salon will be cleaned regularly and wiped with the appropriate cleaning product between each treatment
· All items of equipment will be cleaned before and after every treatment. This includes all metal instruments, brushes, bowls, and tweezers
· One-use disposable items will be used where necessary (sustainable alternatives kept where possible)
· We will ensure adequate ventilation throughout the salon with doors and windows open where possible
· We have adapted each treatment to uphold best practice, including hygiene and safety
· We have agreed social distancing for our team in communal staff areas
· Staff are briefed to uphold safe standards while dealing with responsibilities at reception
· OUR TREATMENTS
· We have reviewed our treatment menu and removed treatments where we felt it necessary to do so
· Our therapists will wear gloves, masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) during treatments where required. Therapists will wash their hands before and after every treatment
· PPE will be replaced after every treatment
· Our therapist will stay with you throughout your treatment when possible – not venturing out of the room – to reduce the need to replace PPE and minimise infection
GUEST ARRIVAL & RECEPTION
· We will greet you warmly but without a handshake or personal contact
· We will stagger customer arrival times to minimise close contact
· We will clean the reception area regularly
· Where possible we will escort you straight to the treatment area/room to avoid congestion in waiting areas
· Waiting areas will be arranged to adhere to social distancing
WE ASK YOU, OUR CUSTOMERS
· To arrive at the time agreed, we will come to greet you at the front door of Eagle House to maximise social distancing. Please come alone.
· To complete Covid-19 Consent and Compliance documents that will be sent to you prior to treatment.
· To wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser as directed by our team and before and after each treatment
· To wear face-masks supplied by us, in the common areas of Eagle House.
· Due to the extra measures and to allow extra time between clients will be limiting our treatment times to either a 1 hour or 30 min slot.
· To contact us and re-arrange your appointment, if you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell or if any person in your household has the same or is self-isolating
Please do not come to the salon if you or anyone you live with is self-isolating or is displaying symptoms known to be consistent with Covid-19
We are happy to discuss any of your individual concerns, please feel free to speak with a member of staff
We will provide you with a safe environment that complies with guidelines issued by the Government and our local authority.
We reserve the right to amend or adjust these guidelines based on government and local authority guidelines.
Got a concern but not sure where to start looking to find the right treatment? Start by looking through our areas of concern below and we’ll help you find what’s right for you.
Book an appointment or free consultation with us today to discuss your individual needs
Want To Know The Skin You’re In?
One of our skin coaches will work with you using our Skin Studio Technology to help you create the perfect skincare plan. Ten simple questions will assess your skin and help design an effective, personalised programme to get your skin into shape – for now and the future.
Harley Street has the new…
CACI Synergy Machine
“Bye-bye Botox: the latest wrinkle treatments, tried and tested. It definitely works… Very impressive.” – The Times Newspaper.
Just Some Of Our Customers…
“Sally is the angel of Harley St…twice now she has promoted and kick started healthy and strong hair regrowth following bouts of alopecia in my teenage daughter. She and I couldn’t praise her treatment and manner anymore. Outstanding. So happy with the results.”
– Kelly K
“Would really recommend the Harley street clinic, so pleased with how my skin has changed already after only having a couple of treatments with Samantha. She is also very friendly and makes me feel comfortable when having my treatments, and is always willing to answer any questions I have x”
– Lauren R
“I have been going to Sally for about a year. I love her caci facials, they really make a difference. I love the friendly relaxing atmosphere and worth every penny and more. Don’t ever move away Sally! Xx”
– Helen J
Latest News & Events:
[22.09.20] New Team Members & Treatments Coming Soon (TBA)
[09.05.19] Our Evening of Real Skin Results May 2019
How to find us
56 Crowstone Road, Westcliff, Essex SS0 8BD